EXTENDED INFORMATION CONSENT AND ASSIGNMENT CLAUSE LOPD
Extended information clause:
- The personal data provided by you will be processed by DANTZA, List of the information with activity details. Contact information of our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
- In this regard, please note that the legal basis for processing your personal data is: the consent that you have given us or the fulfilment of a service provision contract.
- The period for which your personal data will be retained will be as long as there is a legal obligation. This period shall be at least the same as the statute of limitations provided for legal actions established by the Law in each case, and the period which in all cases may be provided by special laws or regulations for the professional statute of the Data Controller or Data Processor.
- You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, portability and opposition before the DANTZA Data Protection Officer by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to Campo de Tajonar s / n - 31192 Tajonar (Navarra) (FAO: Data Protection Officer), in any case by written request accompanied by a copy of the DNI (ID document).
- Note also that you are entitled to file a claim with the control authority.
- This consent can be revoked at any time by writing to the above address by any means for which correct receipt can be certified. In this regard, please note that such revocation will not affect the validity and / or legality of the processing and / or assignment performed prior to you withdrawing your consent.
All of this information is provided in accordance with the provisions of the European General Personal Data Protection Regulation.