Cardoon Navarrese style
- 1 bottle Dantza® Cardoon
- Cured ham
- 1 chive
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Olive Oil
- White pepper
- Chop the chive and garlic into small cubes.
- Add chive and garlic into a pot with a dash of oil and cook them at low heat for 10 minutes.
- Chop cured ham and add it to the pot.
- Fry for few minutes and add flour.
- Cook for few minutes so flour will lose its raw taste.
- Open a bottle Dantza® Cardoon and add it into the pot without drain it.
- Add ground white pepper, salt and cook them for 5 minutes until ingredients are well combined.
- If sauce is very thick you can add a little bit of water.
- And that’s it! This tipycal dish is ready to be enjoyed!