Spanish tapas of potato omelette, cured ham and tomato
- Dantza® Ready-to-make Spanish omelette
- Cured ham
- 6 eggs
- Sliced Bread
- Olive Oil
- Heat the Danta® ready-to-make Spanish omelette in a frying pan and add salt and pepper.
- Beat 6 eggs in a big bowl and add pinch of salt.
- Drain off the excess oil of the frying pan (it can be reused) and pour the Dantza® ready-to- make Spanish omelette into the bowl with beaten egg.
- Wait few minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a hot pan with a dash of oil.
- Set the omelette and tur it upside down.
- Toast the bread to your liking and spread each slice with fresh tomato and add a pinch of salt and olive oil.
- Cut the potato omelette into big portions and place them over each sliced bread.
- Decorate each tapa with cured ham.
- Dazzle your guests with typical Spanish tapas.