Artichokes with salsa verde
- Dantza® Artichokes PGI TUDELA halves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1⁄2 onion
- 50 ml white wine
- 200 ml vegetable broth
- Fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Olive Oil
- Chop the onion and one garlic and cook them into a saucepan with a dash of oil.
- Cook them until they soften and add flour.
- Add the other choppedgarlic, fresh parsley, white wine, salt, pepper and grind them well.
- Add the mixture into the pot and once alcohol is evaporated, add the vegetable broth.
- Drain well Dantza® Artichokes PGI TUDELA halves and add them into the pot. If necessary add a little bit of vegetable broth until artichokes are covered.
- Boil artichokes for 25-20 minutes until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Once it is ready you can delight your guests serving it as a main or side dish.