Green beans and goat cheese salad
- 1 bottle Dantza® Green Beans
- Green garlics
- Yellow pepper
- Cherry tomatoes
- Goat Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Add chopped green garlics, yellow pepper and a dash of oil into a pan and cook them at medium-low heat.
- Drain the Dantza® Green Beans and add them into the pan when green garlics and yellow peppers are softened.
- After a couple of minutes, add Cherry tomatoes cut in a half.
- Cook them for few minutes and remove from heat.
- Add goat cheese cubes and set aside to cool.
- Dress the salad with olive oil, vinegar and salt before serving.