Sauteer spinach with eggs
- 1 bottle Dantza® Spinach
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- Olive Oil
- Add chopped garlic into a pan with a dash of olive oil. Add onion when garlic becomes golden brown and heat it up at low heat.
- Drain a glass jar of Dantza® spinach and add them into the pan.
- Cook for few minutes, add salt and a teaspoon of paprika. Stir well.
- Preheat oven to 180oC and place the sauteed spinach into an oven proof container.
- Makeholesoverthespinach.Crackasmucheggsasyoupreferandslipthemintotheholes. Add a pinch of salt.
- Bake for about 10 minutes and serve immediately.