Chickpeas and spinach stew
- 1 bottle Dantza® Chickpeas
- 1 bottle Dantza® Spinach
- 3 tablespoon Dantza® tomato sauce
- 1 carrot
- 1⁄2 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 vegetable flavor bouillon cube
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 2 bay leaves
- Olive Oil
- Grind garlic cloves, cumin seed, a pinch of coarse salt in a mortar and set aside.
- Peel and chop finely the onion and the carrot.
- Add the onion and the carrot into a medium-heat pot with a dash of oil, a pinch of salt and bay leaves.
- Drain and add half of Dantza® Spinach into the pot with vegetables and stir until combined.
- After few minutes, add sweet paprika, Dantza® tomato sauce and the crumbled vegetable flavour bouillon cube.
- Rinse in water and drain the Dantza® Chickpeas and incorporate them into the pot.
- Add cold water into the pot until all ingredients are covered.
- Remove a couple of tablespoon on the broth and add them into the mortar. Mix it well and incorporate it back into the pot.
- Stir well and let the stew rest for 15 minutes at low-heat.