Spanish tapas of black pudding with piquillo pepper
- 1 loaf of bread
- Dantza® Piquillo Peppers DO LODOSA
- 1 morcilla (black pudding)
- 1 big onion
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cut a loaf of bread into slices and toast them.
- Add chopped garlic into a pan with a dash of olive oil and Dantza® Piquillo Peppers. Add a pinch of salt and cook for few minutes and set them aside.
- Cut onion in julienne strips and fry them on a low flame. Add salt and stir frequently to prevent it from burning.
- Once the onion is almost cooked, add brown sugar and stir it well until it gets caramelized.
- Add a dash of balsamic vinegar, stir well until its smells disappears and set aside.
- Peel the black pudding, crumble and cook it in a pan without olive oil until it darkens.
- Once everything is cooked, it is time to elaborate your tapa. Add caramelized onion on the bread, layer piquillo pepper and top with the crumbled black pudding.
- Enjoy your meal! A delicious and easy way to prepare real Spanish tapas.