Tuna and vegetables toast
- Dantza® Piquillo Peppers strips
- 2 aubergines
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tin of tune in olive oil or marinade
- Sliced Bread
- Chopped parsley
- Olive Oil
- Wash and cut the aubergines into small cubes. Place them in a colander, sprinkle some salt on top and leave for 20 minutes. This releases the juice that gives aubergines their bitter taste.
- Chop the onion and slice the garlic.
- In a frying pan heat oil, once hot add chopped onion and garlic and stir occasionally.
- Add the aubergines, add salt and pepper and cook until they are tender.
- Add Dantza® Piquillo Peppers strips and stir well so they can integrate with the other ingredients.
- Turn off the heat and add a tin of tuna to your liking (with oil or marinade) and sprinkle chopped parsley. Stir well and reserve.
- Toast bread and add on each toast the mixture of tuna with vegetables.